Re: Jungfrau Switzerland

As with many Swiss mountain lines, weather at the summit can often be
horrible, making the price not worth paying.  There is a video at Interlaken
showing you the likely weather at the summit, so that you can make the
choice of going or not.

As with most super-expensive Swiss mountain lines, there is no discount for
Eurailpass; Swiss Holiday Pass holders receive a discount.

I went in 1975, on a day when Interlaken was in grey cloud, but everywhere
above Wengen was in clear bright sunshine - truly magnificent.  I don't dare

I did return to Kleine Scheidegg for a day of skiing in Jan.84: gloomy
cloudy weather, high winds.  Even WAB stopped running as far as KS, leaving
skiers standed on the wrong sides.  Instead of getting a 12 km ski run, I
had only 8 km - still wonderful.

--
Regards
Roderick B Smith