Re: Bendigo D3 to be restored

Admittedly it is because we keep restoring, maintaining and trying to move
forward.  If we were to concentrate all our efforts on maintaining only a
basic fleet for a minimalist style service ie. a K, 6 cars for doing nothing
but rail and sail then our outgoing costs would plummett. Admittedly so
would the income, but hopefully it would balance out as being enough to
maintain the smaller fleet.

As for Great Northern and a D3, they still need cars, don't they.

Stuart Thyer
Steamrail