Re: NSW. North Coast XPT Service.??????

Dave Proctor wrote:

> The frequency of services is ideal for this sort of market, as it
> enables the passengers to travel a short distance (SYD-NTL for example),
> stay a few days, then travel another short distance (NTL-PQQ) and so on.

No need to show off.

SYD is self explanatory.
Most people would guess NTL as Newcastle, even though my list has it as NWN.
PQQ is not easy to guess, and really should be explained to the 99% of people
who don't know these codes off by heart.  I couldn't even find it in my list.
So, where is it?

--
David Johnson
trainman@ozemail.com.au