Re: NSW. North Coast XPT Service.??????

Gday Dave

Dave Proctor <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
news:snEa5.330496$VR.4971301@news5.giganews.com...

(snip)

This is
> particularly important with the noises that are coming out about making
> PTV's available for travel on other operators, such as Greyhound-Pioneer
and
> other coach operators. This will reduce Countrylink's revenue, and make
> those who can and are willing to pay for their trips even more valuable to
> the bottom line.

Mate I really think the biggest threat to the business at the moment is low
airfares being offered around the place....  CountryLink cant compete with
some of the fares..... or they wont.....

Whilst ever Countrylink has to accept ptvs, they will, as they should and
unfortuneately there is nuthing much that can be done about that

Cheers
Jack