Re: Sale of Westrail Freight

Well Dave, the tense of the parliamentary quote is all future tense and as
you and I well know, anything can 'appen!
The whole of this business has been shrouded in mystery and I firmly
believe, all has not been revealed yet.
I don't recollect any previous announcement of this proposal.  It's standard
practice of this government to do it all behind closed doors and then make
us to believe that " after exhaustive investigations" an Eastern States
concern has won the contract.
Sheeeesh!, wa can't even win the contract to knock down an old silo.
It's no use quoting Hansard to me - all the decisions are made in "Court".

Don