Re: NSW. North Coast XPT Service.??????

NC XPT's are usually inside 15-20 mins late after departure from Taree.
It depends which train you catch, but they usually can make up time.  I have
been on the train when it has been very late on the NC service, but this
seems to have slightly improvecd
3969d30a$0$11189$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3969d30a$0$11189$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...