Re: [QLD] Brisbane Light Rail Scrapped

Darwin line had millions of dollors injected into the project, I don't think
they will pull out.

Brisbane LRT project lacks understanding even QR itself against the project.

Speedrail? PM visited Paris and Alstom factory.  And if the porject doesn't
go ahead PM of France will pay a visit to knock Jonny's head.

Be positive:-)

Cheers
James

8F6E96297telstraNews@vic.news.telstra.net">news:8F6E96297telstraNews@vic.news.telstra.net...