Re: Steam at Cowra

Darryl has posted two photos to <alt.binaries.pictures.rail>. One is of
LVR's 5367 and the other is of their 4204.
My ISP provided both binary access plus reasonable retention of postings on
most newsgroups. For instance on this group <aus.rail>, I can access back as
far as 23.6.00.

Cheers,
Allan Brown

2rbfms47p4l41balavpjl09dd9q82inj7s@4ax.com">news:2rbfms47p4l41balavpjl09dd9q82inj7s@4ax.com...