Re: Steam at Cowra

Darryl has posted two photos on <alt.binaries.pictures.rail> .... one of
5367 and the other of 4204.
I can currently access postings back as far as 23.6.00 through my service
provider. This time frame has always been normal for me, regardless of the
newsgroup.

Cheers,
Allan Brown

2rbfms47p4l41balavpjl09dd9q82inj7s@4ax.com">news:2rbfms47p4l41balavpjl09dd9q82inj7s@4ax.com...