Re: (NSW) - Dapto to Kiama Electrification

In article <39609655$1_1@news.chariot.net.au>,
  "Arthur Marsh" <marsh@ties.itu.ch> wrote:
> Good site, I also had a look at www.safetran.com and was particularly
> interested in the information in the PDF file describing "The
Nullarbor Line
> and HD/Link Spread Spectrum Radio" found under the "what's new"
section at
> www.westsig.com.au

Yeah I was lucky that I didn't get sent out there. My wife gave birth
to our first (and only) son at the time so I was spared. My colleagues
went out there though. Mind you from the stories they told me it
sounded like they had a ball. They at least kept the pubs along the way
in business.

regards Ian
Signal Design Engineer

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/