Re: James C on the roof MEL- ADL Was - Sightings of aus.rail'ers

I counted 5 actually. There is a one right next to Murray Bridge station ,
I'm not sure if it's a road bridge or tunnel, and does Footscrary tunnel
count as a tunnel as well? if the answer is Yes and yes, there are 7 tunnels
altogether between Melbourne and Adelaide.

Cheers
James