Re: [NSW] The closure of Homebush station.

Don't worry, I reckon the should ban school kids from using trains. the best
thing I did was leave that school and all the deadbeats there.....

Remeber the kid who was killed while taggin a train he was on at carrama by
hanging out the cab and seeing how hard he head was in the bridge? Well, he was
in my class there, no great loss.

The school was built on a pig farm, I reckon not much has changed.

--
Bye for now,

Eben

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~tkid/

I feel like I'm in a rut.  Every time I go to bed at night,
I find myself just getting up again in the morning.
     ---Brad Stine