Re: Wegmann Sleeper question

Can assure you neither the Weggman nor the earlier coaches needed these
constraints - they rode a lot smoother than current IP stock.

Mind you, as one conductor said in '88 when I last travelled the IP, as much
freight runs that track every day as did in a month when the Weggmans were
in regular use - and at that stage the concrete resleepering program was in
its infancy.

Goldie