Terowie Broard Gauge,

Yesterday I did a photo shoot at This once
 important coal transfer centre which was on the
Main Broad Gauge line between Peterborough
and Terowie , then South to Burra and Adelaide.
There is still a lot of history here and I believe
this needs to be preserved,  The old station
buildings still stand beside the double Platforms
and there is still a few Kilometres of Broad Gauge
track which is still intact, anyone got a Broad Gauge
Motor Rail or other such railway transport ,with no
line to run on should consider doing something here

I will send the photos to anyone interested, in Jpeg
format.
Enjoy Australia Day and your Trains.

Yours in The Steam
Robin