Re: Hehe It got better!!

I got stuck at quakers hill for 20 mins because of that point falitue at
claraden. The 1:00am train or whatever it was ended up al least 45mins late,
and of all the 12 people on the train, none seemed to mind!!! surprising!!

Paul Jones
Homepage - http://dj_wiseguy.tripod.com/
Email - jonesclan@free.net.au

86fkuv$go$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:86fkuv$go$1@nnrp1.deja.com...