Re: Try Citytrain

thalytgv@my-deja.com wrote:

> I'm off to Brisbane next week for a few days. I'm wishing to try out
> all Citytrain's rolling stock. (EMU, IMU, SMU, SMU2 and hopefully the
> recent refurbished EMU set 01 and set 04)
>
> However I only have 1 full day spare, is it possible to try all 4
> different rolling stocks within the same day?

Go to the timetable vending machine at http://qroti.bit.net.au and ask for all
trains between Bowen Hills and Roma Street.  It will then tell you what type of
rollingstock all the trains should be.  Unfortunately, QR do not differentiate
between EMUs and SMUs.  Generally, all Shorncliffe trains are EMUs.

--
David Johnson
trainman@ozemail.com.au