Re: Hehe It got better!!

I thought it was established that the train had been through a red light,
and had killed people.
There were other non-fatal incidents of trains going through red lights.
Who did right, and who did wrong, is not clear to me yet.

I still think it is very insensitive for a train driver to then suggest that
Asian people drive cars through stop signs because of language problems. I'm
sure we mostly recognise such signs by their colour and shape.

Icon.

Jack <bd107@tsn.cc>