Re: Hehe It got better!!

I realise now that you couldn't fix anything. You would just blame the
whinging public who get in the way of your work.

But it wouldn't do any harm for the railways to employ more people who could
analyse problems and prevent them. And handle the inevitable incidents with
some expertise.

Icon.

Neil D B