Re: 6042 in south australia?

I don't actually know..Somebody was talking about this locomotive going
to a private concern in South Australia instead of hauling tourists  up
the dorrigo branch line by the proposed dorrigo steam railway and museum
- opening sometime in the 21st century.. Can someone tell me if they
have a indicated a realistic opening date for the museum/line?

chris