NSW 90 class noise

Saw our first NSW 90 class as we drove home to QLD.

Not as noisy as expected. In fact not as noisy as some semi trailers. We parked the car and got out
to watch so we would have heard any noise.

Location Belford level crossing with 9018 / 24 / 04 hauling 91 full batwing to the port than 9003 /
17 / 07 came past with 91 empty batwings. The full wagons had a smooth coal top so they were loaded
by an overhead chute and not front end loaders.

Saturday arvo at about 4:00 pm.

Anyone have the track grade at this location? I am interested to see if the grade was steep or not
against the loaded train.

Cheers
Peter

Peter & Susan Cokley