Re: Guyra NSW Trike ride

On Tue, 18 Jan 2000 02:32:23 GMT, dbromage@fang.omni.com.au (David Bromage) wrote:

>PETer and susAN (petan@NOSPAMpowerup.com.au) won a Nobel Prize for literature by writing:
>> Yesterday, Sunday, the Guyra historical group [not sure of exact group name] were running their
>> trike along the tracks.
>
>Would this be the New England Railway? The group bought a pair of 620s and
>apparently has running rights from Armidale to Guyra.
>
>Cheers
>David

More data;     There were 620 type units in Tamworth south yard near the freight terminal as well as
a single 620 type unit in Werris Creek. By single unit I mean half of a two car set.  I refer to the
units as 620 type although they may be the later types as we did not get the numbers.

Werris Creek also had a airconditioned passenger car behind 4465.

Cheers
Peter

Peter & Susan Cokley
petan @ powerup.com.au