Re: Brisbane Shunters

----------
In article <p7b38s4s5paahokv2iqoolduhbq10ocvvj@4ax.com>, Malcolm Cleary
<mush@es.co.nz> wrote:

>Hmm let me see, I am certified in the following with Tranz Rail NZ
>Train Operator
>Wagon Recorder
>Shunter
>Signal Panel Operator
>Train Examiner

When I was in QLD last August, I was talking to drivers who had come in
directly 'off the street' into driver class in the last few years. There are
shortages of drivers in some depots at times from what I was told, Cloncurry
was one, Cairns was NOT another. Send your resume to QR, that's what was
reccomended to my friend who was looking to escape from transport house
(vic)

Stuart Thyer
Photographer
University of Melbourne