Re: (Melb)Best/Worst Suburban Station??

Paul Dwerryhouse wrote:

 Chris Brownbill <cbrnbill@enternet.com.au> writes:

 >Or anything built by William the Concreter in the 1950s or 60s
 >following the Nazi modern architectural style (eg Canterbury, Surrey
Hills,
 >Dennis etc).

 Hawthorn station is very nice. I like the big roof over the island
platform.

For those who are not aware of this, the big roof over the island
platform at Hawthorn
was the roof from the original Flinders Street station.

 As for worst - in my experience (mostly Lilydale/Belgrave lines), I'd
have to
 give Laburnum and Tecoma that accolade.

 ...Paul.

 John McCallum