Re: (Melb)Best/Worst Suburban Station??

I like West Richmond.  It has lots of atmosphere - curved platforms with a
tunnel entrance at one end and lovely polychrome brick buildings.

As for worst - yeah South Kensington is bad - I dont like Spencer Street
either.  Or anything built by William the Concreter in the 1950s or 60s
following the Nazi modern architectural style (eg Canterbury, Surrey Hills,
Dennis etc).