Re: (Melb)Best/Worst Suburban Station??

In article <Q8zf4.2553$3b6.14069@ozemail.com.au>,
  "Tom Bunn" <tombunn@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Best: Tie between Brighton Beach and Footscray..
>         Both because they have intersting layouts.
>
> Worst: (I dont think i shall include General Motors)
>               South Kensington. Looks like a bus station.
>
> What are your thoughts or suggestions???
>
> Tom Bunn

Best: Nothing can compare with Flinder Street station, if and only if
they can keep it clean and keep out those trouble makers. Melbourne
Central and Parliment are fine as well.

Worst: Most of the stations on Epping line (North Richmond,
Collingwood, Victoria Park, Merri, Northcote, Thorbury etc) Dirty,
vandalised and without any care takers.

James

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.