Silverton Wagons

Over the last few months, I have noticed an increasing number of Silverton
Tramway Co - owned wagons floating around the NSW system, not only being used on
trip trains around Sydney but in general freight service (such as on the Blayney
traffic).  I get the impression that these wagons have simply had their
ownership code changed to an S (for Silverton), but have retained their old
codes and numbers.
Does anyone know what the arrangements are for their use ??

As well, so that all are aware, it would appear that the LVRF traffic from the
Newcastle area has been using a mixture of wagons from Freight Victoria ( V/Line
Freight), Silverton, and Austrac.  What are the arrangements for their use, in
this instance ?

--

Regards

David Donald