Re: Any suggestions for top 3 railways "things to do" in Sydney

David McLoughlin wrote in message <387d7c41@news.iprolink.co.nz>...

>After that, my priority would be a ride on the new underground line to
>the airport (it's open now, isn't it?).

No - the track is available, but the stations are not fully fitted out - it
opens in May (at the moment - subject to change).

>And a scenic trip on the Blue
>Mountains line of recent crash ill-fame.

Catch a Katoomba terminator and then pop across to the Gearin Hotel - as you
go down the ramp at Katoomba, turn left and you will see the pub - have
lunch, a schooner or two, and then get the next train (an hour after you
arrive) to Lithgow.

Dave