Re: Found a cheap flight to SYD

Anthony,

As both your flight numbers are below 400, they are international flights.  You
may have to wait a while in customs at both destinations,  if your booking has
been accepted and you get to fly.

You have noted that your trip Melb > Syd is from the International Terminal on
a 747.   http://www.qantas.com.au/flights/743.html
And that when you are coming back to Melbourne, you go to the International
Terminal in Sydney also.

Check the schedules out.....
 http://www.qantas.com.au/cgi-bin/itinin?Dom

Cam.