Re: Found a cheap flight to SYD

It will depend on whether the airline accepts the booking. They check the
details and fare charged and only if correct do they accept payment and mail
you the tickets. I am expecting that my current booking through Big Pong to
be rejected,

Cheers
John Wayman

387a6b6c@news.iprolink.co.nz">news:387a6b6c@news.iprolink.co.nz...