Re: Automatic signal in double line block section

I don't know how it works these days but in my day as an ASM at Medway &
Wingello it was the Wingello up accept. In those days Wingello could not
switch out. IIRC it is the remnant of short section of automatic signalling
comissioned between Tallong(?) and Wingello, obviously as part of a more
comprehensive scheme which was neber completed.

Barry Campbell