[Melb] Heidelberg-Greensborough resignalling

They had occupation from Clifton Hill - Macleod this Sunday past (9th
Jan), I went and took a look, in the section Heidelberg-Rosanna new
galvanised (silver) signal posts have been erected adjacent to the
existing posts (which are painted steel posts carrying three-position
colour lights).  The new posts are much lower than the old.  Cables were
being layed in the cutting at the up end of Heidelberg.  The down
departure signal at Heidelberg was removed from the down platform while
I was there - I presume the new one was put in before recommencing
service.  The frame appears to have survived for this weekend at least,
but it's days are numbere.....

Cheers,
Craig.
--