Re: [ Vic ] Veteran's on the G.V.Line

On Sat, 8 Jan 2000 18:52:17 +1100, "Thommo" <mjthom@hdc.com.au> wrote:

> Then the Sunday morning 9.1  down grain is rostered to have X31,
>T392, S306, P19 which will be returning on the up later that evening.

It's a worry. Not one of those locos were built more recently than 34
years ago.

Fine for a museum, or as maybe even as reserve power. Not good when
trying to run a railway at maximum efficiency.

Would you like a 34 year old car as your main means of transportation?

Les Brown

"Some fella says that 50% of people in this world have below average intelligence"
"Nah, that's not right, most of the people I know are pretty smart"
"I think you just proved his point"