Re: "lost" trains

Does anyone know where I can obtain a copy of the Cowan accident report? Or
failing that I would appreciate if someone could give me some background
info. Particularly interested in..

· Is it bi-directional duplicated track, bi-directional single line or
uni-directional duplicated?
· What exactly is the safe working used in that area? CTC or an automatic
block type signalling?
· Rough outline of the procedures for a driver for that safe working where
there are signalling malfunctions. Passing signals at stop, etc.
· Overview of what happened.

Also could it be emailed to me. My news server tends to miss posts.

Thanks in advance.

Jeff