Re: OFF TOPIC: Y2K problems with news reader (was Re: Armaggedon)

The cat walked across BubbaMike@yahoo.com (BubbaMike)'s keyboard and
wrote:

>If you choose not to upgrade to something that solves a problem, esp. when
>that upgrade is free and easy to accomplish, why did you bother to
>complain in the first place?

An excellent point.  Note that I wasn't complaining, I was just making
a statement that the date looks funny.  To all of you out there,
you'll never know that the date looks weird.  I know what it means,
and it's not worth the hassle to me.  Heck, I'm still using 95 for
some applications, DOS 6.2 for others.  I'll upgrade to 98 whenever I
change computers.

--Urbanophile  (Call me "Jim" in real life . . .)

Pecking away from somewhere in Citrus Heights, California, USA, North America,
Earth, Solar System, Orion Spiral Arm, Milky Way, Andromeda Cluster, Universe...