OFF TOPIC: Y2K problems with news reader (was Re: Armaggedon)

The cat walked across dba@uniserve.com (Brian Allardice)'s keyboard
and wrote:

>Nothing?  What do you mean, nothing!  Have you no heart??!!!  Spare a thought
>for the thousands, nay tens of thousands, now unemployed Y2K consultants and
>experts.  Imagine, no more juicy contracts, no more books, no more seminars, no
>more appearances on TV talk shows, and you call that nothing?

Well, FWIW I have noticed a minor problem with my news reader (Free
Agent); it's putting the date down as "1/1/0" rather than "1/1/00."

--Urbanophile  (Call me "Jim" in real life . . .)

Pecking away from somewhere in Citrus Heights, California, USA, North America,
Earth, Solar System, Orion Spiral Arm, Milky Way, Andromeda Cluster, Universe...