Re: OFF TOPIC: Y2K problems with news reader (was Re: Armaggedon)

On Sat, 01 Jan 2000 23:09:26 GMT, urbanophile@mindspring.com
(Urbanophile) wrote:

>Well, FWIW I have noticed a minor problem with my news reader (Free
>Agent); it's putting the date down as "1/1/0" rather than "1/1/00."

Version 1.21 is available for download from Tucows and corrects this
problem.   According to the blurb, the problem will only arise if you
have the year in Windows set to yy rather than yyyy.  Anyway, 1.21
fixes it.

David

>--Urbanophile  (Call me "Jim" in real life . . .)
>
>Pecking away from somewhere in Citrus Heights, California, USA, North America,
>Earth, Solar System, Orion Spiral Arm, Milky Way, Andromeda Cluster, Universe...

David Cowans
Berowra Heights
NSW, Australia
davec@ozemail.com.au