Re: Hillside branching out

I agree people are not going to catch a bayside train just because its
cheaper/cleaner or faster if they live near a hillside line. there is no
competition between the two except for possibly those that live between
hillside and bayside but that is a small margin.

850kd2$ga9$1@mulga.cs.mu.OZ.AU">news:850kd2$ga9$1@mulga.cs.mu.OZ.AU...

paul@xenu.ee.mu.oz.au