Re: Hillside branching out

"Alex Bunn" <hockeyone@hotmail.com> writes:

>I noticed today on my way to the city that Hillside have wacked a massive
>logo on the roof of the main grandstand at Punt Road Oval. Good to see
>Hilside are trying to get people to notice them. Not like stupid Bayside,
>they are doin jack all

Does it really matter? If someone needs to catch a train, they're going to
catch a train irrespective of who is running the company.

I'd prefer to see Hillside spending any surplus money it has on extending its
services to Rowville and Healesville...

...Paul.

--
"The growing use of e-mail, not to mention Web-page     | Paul Dwerryhouse
publishing, threatens to reverse the trend towards      | paul@xenu.ee.mu.oz.au