F-unit list

I have created a list at Onelist.com.  F-units@onelist is intended to
deal primarily with covered wagons that still exist.  I know that it may not
be the exact scope of this list to deal with first generation diesels, but
being that most railfans are multi-faceted, I just figured I'd pass the word
along.  Future plans include a covered wagon website, including a photo
roster of all surviving covered wagons.  List members will be encouraged to
submit their photos for publication on the website.  So if you have any
interest in F-units, E-units, Sharks, or even Little Joes... Etc, I
encourage you to join at F-units-subscribe@onelist.com

Maurice King
MKing33177@prodigy.net
F-units@onelist.com