NR in Penrith Yard

NR71 (it appeared to be completely shut down) has been sitting in Penrith Up
Yard all day on what appears to be a down/westbound special freight; I saw it at
roughly 0710 this morning, and it hadn't moved at 1735.  The load is quite
unusual in that the trtain seems to be the movement of three BHP molten steel
ladles (suspect out-of-gauge) split by empty container wagons, presumably as
match wagons, with AH811 on the rear - I believe that the AH is FreightCorp's
"special trains" van (or however you want to describe it); there was no ETM on
the rear of the train, nor did there appear to be any formal protection.

Does anyone know what this is all about ??

--

Regards

David Donald
Springwood, NSW