Re: [NSW] Female Guards/Drivers

In <84sije$9lb$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au> "Peter R K" <peterrk@yahoo.com> writes:

>Just as a matter of interest, does anyone know what percentage of City Rail
>guards are female? And for that matter, the percentage of female drivers?

I'd say about 35 percent of currently-appointed guards are female, and only
about 5 percent of currently-appointed drivers.

When I say 'currently-appointed', I mean all guards and drivers who are not
new staff still in training programmes, which in itself accounts for about
500 people all up.

Regards,

Craig.

--
            Craig Ian Dewick            |       Stand clear - jaws closing
 Send email to craigd@lios.apana.org.au |  Visit my Australian rail transport