Pay you by showing publicity in Internet, without trick

Finally, already there is a system so that they PAY you by navigating in Internet
and it is not a fraud. the only thing is that will appear you a small banner with
publicity.  You could earn easily more than 500 $ each month.

You have to connect to the following address and there they explain you like make
it.

http://www.gotoworldes.com/es/register/register.asp?rid=1041269191

Here you have a summary of the things to make, really it is very simple:

You have to fill a small sheet with your personal data and the post address where
they send you the check that corresponds you according to the hours that you and
your friends had navigated during the moth.

After, they will request you that you become in member and will request you a
password, later they will give you your identification number

Finally, you have to discharge a program (that connected to 56000 bps, the time
spend in the download is about 14 minutes). This is the program that you should
execute every time that you connect to Internet.

They pay you because a small banner with publicity appears of approximately 10
[cm]* 2 [cm].
I have made enough tests and have not noted that by showing me the publicity the
connection is slower, even when you download files, you will not noted that the
tranfers go slower

RATE DISCLAIMER: GoToWorld.com shares a percentage of the advertising revenues
with its members. Advertising revenues are based on 1000 banners viewed (CPM). An
advertiser may pay $12 CPM ($12 per 1000 ads). Each banner ad is on a 20 second
viewing cycle. If you surf the Internet and have the banner-viewer activated then
you will have viewed 180 banners in an hour which you will have been paid $.40.
When you refer a friend you will also receive a referral reward for which you
would receive $.10 for each of your friends 1 hour of viewing, .$15 for each of
their friends referred (per hour they viewed) and $.20 for each friend (per hour
they viewed) they referred.

By my experience, you could earn easily more than 500 $ each month, without risks.

I only want a thing, when you connect it the first time, use the internet address
that I indicate up because it has my personal identification number

A greeting