Re: Ghan

I'm beginning to wonder about you Dave! The sitters were different
whilst the Ghan operated only Adelaide to Alice. Since they have
operated to Melbourne and now Sydney they are also either ex SAR air
con cars or ex Bluebird cars converted to loco haulage. The only ones
I've seen lately are the former. Please stop, think and check your
info!