Re: [VIC] CHTR 91RM back in service

Lineman wrote:

> Do you know if any thought had been given to actually turning 91RM out in
> its original paint scheme,ie as depicted in Power Parade?
> Graeme

Although I'm not 100% sure about this, I don't think there are any plans to
restore 91RM to its original condition at the moment. 32RM (153hp walker) is in
the process of being restored and when it's completed it will be restored to its
original condition (ie: everything, not just the livery! :-) ).

--
- James Brook -

e-mail:
mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au