Re: [VIC] CHTR 91RM back in service

If anyone wants to see a video capture of its first day back in service,
there's one in the news section of my web site. Here is a direct link to
the photo. Please note: This image is copyright and if you want to use it
for anything other than personal non-profit use, please e-mail me first.

http://www.railpage.org.au/vr/pics/vidcaps/rm91.jpg

I also went to the VGR yesterday, here are three video captures. These are
only available here, they aren't available from my site and they are only
temporary. I will remove them in a few weeks. As with the images on my
site, these are copyright and if you want to use them for anything other
than personal non-profit use, please e-mail me first.

1. J549 near the Maldon home signal

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~ajmbrook/temp/j549_2.jpg

2. Another picture of J549 near the Maldon home signal.

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~ajmbrook/temp/j549_1.jpg

3. J549 near Sinclair's Lane

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~ajmbrook/temp/j549_sinclairs_lane.jpg

--