[NSW] GSPE was Re: Ghan

On Sun, 2 Jan 2000 22:09:43 +1100, "michael ostrowski"
<mfo@netwit.net.au> wrote:

>I noticed that last week's Ghan (Sydney Perth) was  colourfully lit, when it
>passed through Orange in Darkness last Sunday. It looked similar to the
>train that runs from Sydney to Queensland.  Did different rollingstock run
>last week or was it a different train.

That was the Great South Pacific Express heading for Melbourne.
It is normally on the Sydney-Cairns run.
Cheers

Krel

VGR website http://www.castlemaine.net.au/~vgr/

VGR Delivers the Goods - weekend of Goods, Mixed and Passenger trains - May 2001.