Re: Ghan derailment.

Ronald BESDANSKY wrote:

> Thank you for your considered, intelligent contribution to this thread.
> (not!!!!)
> RB
> Rod <comtrain@mpx.com.au> wrote in message
> 84n4vp$sva$1@news1.mpx.com.au">news:84n4vp$sva$1@news1.mpx.com.au...

> > > I don't know that the passengers killed at Glenbrook would have minded
> > > waiting.
> > > Rgds
> > >
> > > Ron BESDANSKY
> > >

> > Why not ban all cars and trucks from the road Victorian Cars Killed about
> > 380 people and put 5000 plus in hospitals
> > How many Rail Deaths Ron?
> > Cut the rail and put many thousands of extra cars on the road....{gee
> light
> > on...big idea}
> > That would bring the moving car parks to a complete stand and then the
> road
> > toll would be under control too!!
> > Glad you reminded me Ron

There is no such thing as a caution order in NSW. Also I don't see
what relevance the Glenbrook accident has with a minor de-railment
in a Yard a thousand Kilometres away. Just more of the usual
nonsense that masquerades as supposed informed comment I think.
--

Pope

Alias	John MacCallum

remove MY from MYlisp to get the real email address.