Re: Merry Christmas

"They" are teaching the BCE as standard time differenciation to our
Kids via the "Public" School System.  Any means to get God out of
school seems to be the Public School System's goal.

On Wed, 29 Dec 1999 16:24:57 -0500, "Kim DeMersseman" <Kim@qx.net>
scratched with their pencil:

>It may be out of date in politically correct circle and in academia, but BCE
>and CE seem to be quite a way from being in common use and gaining public
>acceptance of the majority of people.  I have never heard BCE and CE used
>accept in a single ancient history course that I took.
>
>That's my perspective anyway; maybe it's skewed, but that's how I see it.
>
>"Dave Proctor" <thadocta@spambait.dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
>> It is all out of date now anyway. The generally accepted terms are BCE
>> (Before Common Era) and CE (Common Era) - the Common Era being applicable
>> both the Judaeic peoples and the Christian peoples.
>>
>> Dave

Autobot This Spammers!
<A HREF="mailto:postmaster@[127.0.0.1]"></A>
mailto:postmaster@127.0.0.1
(to reply to actual address, dispense the dots before
and after sirname.