Re: NYE Fireworks in Sydney

'Twas a dark and stormy night on Sat, 1 Jan 2000 11:00:24 +1100 as "Dave
Proctor" <thadocta@spambait.dingoblue.net.au> took time out from the neverending
quest to rid the world of grues and wrote:

> Probably not a good idea to broadcast the train that it happened on. I
> agree, the driver was a champion for doing it, but I am sure that some of
> the CityRail operational staff in here (Craig, David, etc) will confirm that
> CityRail management can be real pains at time.

The rule is Authorised persons only.  But whether the driver has the authority
to authorise people is another matter.

But good on the drivers anyway.

Catchya

   http://www.ozemail.com.au/~kingpin1