Re: [NSW] Light Green/Yellow Container Wagons at Cooks River Goods Line

C. Dewick <craigd@lios.apana.org.au> wrote in message
88cljb$de2$1@jedi.apana.org.au">news:88cljb$de2$1@jedi.apana.org.au...
> >Also I seen National Rail "coal type" Wagons (Grey/Orange Colour bodied)
on
> >the Cooks River Line - any idea where it was used in the Cooks River
Line?

> NR operate the quarry trains from Dunmore (Shellharbour) quarry on the NSW
> south coast line, generally using a pair of ex-AN DL class diesels (since
> live just across the road from the railway line near Waterfall station I
get
> to hear it regularly almost every weekday!). I don't know where this train
> goes to, but it could well be travelling to a destination on the Botany
line
> somewhere.

**Thanks Craig for the info = it did helped me a lot! I forgot to mention
about (and knew about) National Rail quarry Wagons (Grey/Orange Colour
bodied) at Dunmore (on the opposite siding after it crosses the Princes
Hwy). I just wondering why it appeared on the Cooks River Goods Line.

Thanks = Cheers.
Danny Mok
dan@flex.com.au
FordGhia's Railway & Transport Page